Example of client engagement
Oct 5, 2013
- Client expresses an interest in travel behavior and technology (packing, seating, entertainment, etc.)
- Metric Lab creates a plan that includes discovery research followed up with in-depth interviews to deeply understand how people use technology as they travel.
- Client receives a research report/presentation with accompanying video. Metric Lab engages in regular discussion regarding how the findings should be interpreted to inform product development and idea generation.
- Metric Lab travels to the client to engage in a 2-day ideation workshop, presenting new product ideas as well as collaboratively developing new travel product ideas and marketing strategies that lead to new opportunities.
- Metric Lab conducts concept tests using concept sketches, mockups and/or prototypes of product concepts in order to confirm product feasibility.